I have a small tear in my Achilles tendon and have used KT pro tape, Thera-Band and and now Rock Tape. Rock Tape is by far the best. KT tape starts to peel off after about 2 days. Thera-Brand, the day I put it on. I have been wearing the pink argyle Rock Tape since Monday and even with soaking in an Epsom salt bath at the end of day two... still not peeling off yet!
RockTape is the world’s best kinesiology tape. It can be used to treat sports and non-sports injuries, including shin splints, plantar fasciitis, runner’s knee and back pain.
How does it work?
RockTape microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia below, creating a decompressive effect. Stretchier, stickier and stronger than the competition, RockTape is preferred by athletes and medical professionals throughout the world.
What are the benefits?
- Relieves swelling through decompression which speeds recovery.
- Increases awareness of your body position to help you maintain proper posture and form.
- Ultra-Strong and Sticky
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Water Resistant
- 97% Cotton, 3% Nylon
- 180% Stretch for Full Range of Motion
- Latex and Zinc Free
- Sticks 2-7 Days
- 5-10 Applications per Roll
- Each Roll is 2"x16.4' (5cmx5m)